Swagbucks

Search swagbucks; Win

Fallout 3 Unique Weapons: The Terrible Shotgun

Fallout 3 Unique Weapons: The Terrible Shotgun



Finding the Terrible Shotgun unique weapon is pretty easy. I personally really love shotguns and when I found the Terrible shotgun, I was really glad. It's kick-ass.

The Terrible Shotgun

Damage at 100%: 79
Ammo: Shell


Location:
Evergreen Mills Bazaar


To find The Terrible Shotgun

You'll find the Terrible shotgun on the body of Smiling Jack (once you kill him).

You can find Smiling Jack in his "store". I got a little lost finding it the first time, but it's really easy. Once you find the pool table, it's behind it.

You'll have to kill Jack to get The Terrible Shotgun unique weapon. Don't worry, I didn't get bad karma.

No comments:

Get Free Stuff With Swagbucks

Search & Win