Swagbucks

Search swagbucks; Win

Fallout 3: Where is Dogmeat

Where do you find Dogmeat? In the scrapyard. Where is the scrapyard? Northeast of Megaton.

Dogmeat is the first follower you should get. He is great to have initially because it's an extra character to have fighting on your side and he spots enemies very quickly and lets you know by growling.

You can find dogmeat in the scrapyard fighting some peeps. Help him out and he will start following you and helping you out.

Dogmeat is great initially, but gets annoying after a while because he's always growling/panting and he always stands in front of you. So by the time I have another NPC, I usually tell Dogmeat to go back to Vault 101.

Dogmeat is not very strong and will require a lot of stimpaks to keep him alive. I suggest you make him invincible by using the technique I describe in my post "How to make a follower invincible"

The scrapyard is here:


Click on the image to see it fullsized.

I suggest that you get Dogmeat as a follower in the beginning of the game and then you can choose whether you keep him or not.

No comments:

Get Free Stuff With Swagbucks

Search & Win